VALUATION AND LISTING ACTIVITIES
Cavour Corporate Finance offers the following specific advisory services:
- Company or business unit valuation for different reasons than sale (definition of relationship between shareholders, insurance, bank exposure, fiscal re-valuation, etc.);
- Sworn valuation statements;
- Fairness opinions;
- Trademark and other Intangible assets valuation;
- Valuation of assets in Bankruptcy or liquidation.
Cavour Corporate Finance is qualified to assist the client companies in the whole listing process (IPOs) as Financial Advisor. Cavour offers the following services:
- Analysis of the substantial and formal requirements necessary for the listing;
- Preliminary and independent valuation of the price range in IPO;
- Development of the “Business and Strategic” plan;
- Participation in the preparation of the Circular Offering memorandum;
- Co-ordination of all the steps related to the process and of all the subjects involved.