NEWS&PRESS

18 Nov 2021

Tecnoform and Fedrigoni have founded a Joint Venture in the sustainable luxury packaging

Tecnoform and Fedrigoni have founded a Joint Venture for the production of innovative and sustainable packaging for luxury products.

Tecnoform, based in Colorno (Parma), specializes in the production of trays, exhibitors and internal parts for packaging made of plastic and other materials, which are used in a variety of industries including cosmetics, fashion, toys, and food.

The company employs around 80 people and has a turnover of approx. 20 million Euro in 2020.

Fedrigoni is an Italian Group, producer of special papers and self-adhesive products.The Group is owned by Bain Capital, and had revenues of 1,3 billion Euro at the end of 2020.

The Newco is a spin-off of Tecnoform business specialized in the development of innovative packaging solutions, such as interior trays for boxes and containers of luxury items made entirely of thermoformed, biodegradable, and eco-friendly cellulose, through a proprietary technology to process certified and patented packaging solutions.

Newco’s shareholder structure is as follows: Fedrigoni will control 70% of the company, while Tecnoform will retain the remaining 30%.

Tecnoform has been advised by Cavour Corporate Finance’s partner Alessandro Costa.

For further information please contact  alessandrocosta@cavoursp.it

 

viviana