Food & Beverage
- Degree in Business Economics at Modena University
- He gained a consolidated experience in consumer goods particularly in the Food & Beverage sector, in companies as Montorsi Francesco and Sons Spa, Negroni Spa, Parmacotto Spa, Monari Federzoni Spa. In these companies he has managed M&A transactions and consolidation processes.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a good vision for the identification of growth strategies
- For a long time he has held top roles in industrial branded companies:
- From 1978 to 1985 Head of Special Financing in Italprogetti
- From 1985 to 1992 General Manager in Montorsi Francesco & Figli Spa
- From 1993 to 2001 Commercial Director of the meat division in Veronesi Group, Montorsi Francesco and Sons Spa
- From 2002 to 2011 General manager in Veronesi spa Group, including Negroni, Montorsi, Fini and Daniel Prosciutti brands.
- From 2011 to 2013 General Manager in Parmacotto SpA
- From 2013 to January 2020 Commercial and Marketing Director in Monari Federzoni Spa
- From 2002 to 2011 he held top positions in producers associations and protection consortia: Vice President of Confindustria Assica, President of the Salami Group of Assica, Vice President of the Italian Salami Valorisation Institute IVSI, President of the Italian Salami Institute, ISIT Protected, President of Consorzio Cacciatore DOP, Director in various consortia for the protection of DOP and IGP meats
- Since February 2020 member of the Industry Experts Cavour team
- Language : English