Partner & Deal Maker
- Master’s Degree in International Economics at Bocconi University, Milan (1995). International Master in Economic Science at Erasmus University, Rotterdam.
- 18 years experience at STMicroelectronics, an Italian-French leading manufacturer of electronic components. She has assumed various roles: from 1995 to 1997 Business and Financial Controller; from 1998 to 2002 Business Unit Manager; from 2003 to 2004 Marketing Manager in Milan offices.
- From 2005 to 2013 she has served as Director of M&A, Corporate Strategy and Business Development at the STMicroelectronics headquarters in Geneva.
- She has a specific experience in complex M&A cross-border transactions, in corporate strategy and business development
- Partner in Cavour since September 2014
- Languages: English